SDL MultiTerm useful and interesting links*
Information directly related to SDL MultiTerm
- Tb-Scout v2.5 is available for SDL MultiTerm 2021, SDL MultiTerm 2019, and SDL MultiTerm 2017. The SDL MultiTerm 2015 and SDL MultiTerm 2014 versions will be provided upon special request. Check the system requirements and supported products.
- You can find more information about SDL MultiTerm 2021 in the SDL documentation section, a portal with lots of information on installing and using MultiTerm and all its components like SDL MultiTerm Widget, SDL MultiTerm Convert and SDL MultiTerm Extract.
- SDL MultiTerm files: List and description of files and file types used or created by SDL MultiTerm. These files must not be edited, moved, renamed, or deleted. Please note that the Microsoft Access .mdb file type is no longer used, the new format, since Microsoft Office 2007, is .accdb and its descendant .accde. Please note that the SDL MultiTerm database model, however, is the same since SDL MultiTerm 2011 and SDL MultiTerm 2009.
- Full documentation as downloadable HTML system
- The MultiTerm Forum in the Translation Productivity Group (in the SDL Community Product Groups)
- Train to manage terminology in SDL MultiTerm
- End of life information for SDL Translation Productivity products, including SDL MultiTerm 2017, SDL MultiTerm 2015 and SDL MultiTerm 2014. In other words, no longer supported.
To simplify your interaction with the system
In addition, these weblinks and information might interest you*
- SDL MultiTerm
- SDL AppStore
*Note: these weblinks may change, so they might not be accurate when you are reading this document.
Tb-Scout v2.5 is a companion terminology tool for translators who use MultiTerm and other CAT tools