Store everything in a list with dates and direct links to termbases
The History module has several clever functions:
- Open a termbase in Tb-Scout v2.5 by selecting it from the list, then pressing Enter or clicking on the OK button.
- Open a termbase in a particular version of MultiTerm. Which one? The one you selected in the main form.
- Open the folder where the selected termbase is located.
- With this list itself you can do three things: a) open different objects, as indicated above in 1, 2 and 3; b) click on an item and see the full Windows path by hovering; c) double-click on an item to delete it (no confirmation) to control the length of this list.
- Export the history list to an external text file which will be named "Tb-Scout history [date and time].txt". Any file exported will always be located where Tb-Scout v2.5 was installed.
- To see the list created in 5, above, double-click this blinking label to open that folder.
Additional functions to make the most out of Tb-Scout v2.5
- Explore, extract multimedia
- See termbase summary
- Latest additions
- Bird's eye view
- Go to webpage
- Instant termbase statistics
- Connect to MultiTerm Desktop
- Open termbase folder
- Minimize Tb-Scout
- Hide Background Window
- Clear cache storage
- System and locale information
- Help system
Tb-Scout v2.5 is a companion terminology tool for translators who use MultiTerm and other CAT tools